lunes, 10 de junio de 2019

Que significa brush my hair

Que significa brush my hair

Muchos ejemplos de oraciones traducidas contienen “brush your hair”. Muchos ejemplos de oraciones traducidas contienen “comb my hair” – Diccionario español-inglés y buscador de traducciones en español. Traducciones en contexto de comb my hair en inglés-español de Reverso Context: You could help comb my hair, tickle my mind. Mira traducciones acreditadas de I brush my hair en español con pronunciación de audio. You have to put your hair up to work in my kitchen.


Que significa brush my hair

My grandfather only had three hairs on his head. Mira traducciones acreditadas de brush en español con oraciones de ejemplo, frases y pronunciación de audio. Significado brush: an object with short pieces of stiff hair, plastic, or wire attached to a base or handle…. I can't find my brush, but I still have my comb.


Muchos ejemplos de oraciones traducidas contienen “brushing my teeth” – Diccionario español-inglés y. Definir significado de brush: An implement that has hairs or bristles firmly set into a handle. I had a brush with danger on my way to work. She always brushes her teeth before going to sleep. You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere.


Since I've started only brushing my hair when it's dry it's grown a lot more. El cabello de los afro siempre tiende a ser porosos lo que significa que la . Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions. The girl fixes her hair with her favourite brush. La niña se alisa el pelo con su cepillo. She gently brushed my arm with the back of her hand.


I felt her dark brown hair brushing the back of my shoulder. Traducción de 'hair' en el diccionario gratuito de inglés-español y muchas otras. Many translated example sentences containing wet hair – Spanish-English dictionary and search engine for Spanish.


I haven't had time to do my hair coloquial.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: sólo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Entradas populares