jueves, 14 de febrero de 2019

For king and country the proof of your love

Lyrics to The Proof Of Your Love song by FOR KING COUNTRY: If I sing but don't have love I waste my breath with every song I bring an empty voice, .

Si canto pero no tengo amor Desperdicio mi respiración con cada canción Traigo, una voz vacía Un sonido hueco Si hablo con una lengua de. The Proof of Your Love is the second single by Christian alternative rock duo For King Country from their debut album Crave.

KING COUNTRY - The Proof Of Your Love Lyrics. From the album Proof of Your Love (Monologue Mix) - Single. If I sing but don't have love I waste my breathe with every song I bring, an empty voice. KING COUNTRY - The Proof Of Your Love (Official Music Video). Carrying a name that evokes substance and a sense of purpose, For King Country make their debut with music that more than lives up to their clever moniker.


Lyrics to 'Proof Of Your Love' by For KING COUNTRY. Lyrics for Proof of Your Love by for KING COUNTRY. If I sing but don't have love, I waste my breath with every song I bring an empty voice, a hallow noise If I . For King Country - The Proof Of Your Love (tradução) (música para ouvir e letra da música com legenda em português)!


From the Album The Proof Of Your Love (Studio Series Performance Track). Congrats to For King Country for making a song that rises above the mundane .

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: sólo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.

Entradas populares